Essentially, the following plan notably involves the setting up of a public bank. RS
No matter how one looks at the economic and environmental woes plaguing America, in essence they are simply costs of all kind—costs that keep escalating and accelerating at the same time. Rising unemployment, housing foreclosures, rising energy and food prices, unaffordable healthcare, accumulating credit card debt, bailouts, devaluation of the US dollar, budget deficits, products built with planned obsolescence and obsolete technologies, global warming, depletion of natural resources, nuclear wastes, wars—all of these represent costs, either recurring, periodic, catastrophic, or of some other type.
What can we do about the plague of cost? We should – and can – get rid of it for good. But how can we do this when everything has a cost of some kind? By implementing the concept of a zero-cost economy. The goals of a zero-cost economy are to freeze costs initially, then reduce them, and finally (if possible) eliminate them altogether. In plain English, a zero-cost economy means that if your income remains the same and does not increase:
- your purchasing power remains unchanged if the average cost of living is frozen
- your purchasing power increases if the average cost of living drops
- 100% of your purchasing power is at your disposal to spend or to save, creating true wealth, if costs are eliminated altogether.
- eliminate all costs that recur on a permanent or periodic basis, such as those related to interest, energy, transportation, rent, mortgage, tuition, and retirement
- reduce all costs that cannot be eliminated, such as insurance, healthcare, maintenance and repair, and social costs brought about by environmental degradation and natural resource depletion.
The ultimate goal of a zero-cost economy is to create a semi cost-free and a carefree economy—Carefreeism, defined as economic security in a carefree economy.
Carefreeism serves the general economic interest of all groups of people, from improvised to the superrich, without being politically tainted by any political party. It is environmentally compatible as well as universally applicable concept. Therefore, the main goal of a conscious and responsible government, whether local, state or federal, should be to follow the concept of a Zero-Cost Economy, immediately and rigorously, if the human race ultimately is to enjoy general economic security and prosperity in peace.
Listen to Dr.Khavari’s interview with Kim Greenhouse on Its’s Rainmaking Time: The Blueprint For A Zero-Cost Economy
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT ZERO COST ECONOMY IN DETAIL
Blogger Ref http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Transfinancial_Economics