Co-intelligence is a capacity that goes far beyond individual IQ-based intelligence.
Co-intelligence is intelligence that's grounded in wholeness, interconnectedness and co-creativity.
It is collective, collaborative, synergistic, wise, resonant, heartful, and connected to greater sources of intelligence.
We find co-intelligence -- and its opposite, co-stupidity -- in
- systems and
Many people know ways to accomplish this, one way or another.
The Co-Intelligence Institute collects and weaves together the knowledge of diverse scholars and practitioners into a coherent field of theory and practice -- with lots of stories and examples.
For more information about co-intelligence, see the following articles:
- What is co-intelligence?
- Six basic manifestations of co-intelligence
- 5 Fields of Co-Intelligence
- 10 Qualities of Co-Intelligence
- A compact vision of co-intelligence
- Co-Intelligence Factors Checklists
- More Definitions of Co-Intelligence
- Collective Intelligence
- Collective intelligence is only one-fifth of co-intelligence
- Wholeness, Interconnectedness & Co-creativity
- Things to do to make a difference with co-intelligence
- Co-intelligence quotes